We’ve developed our menu start to finish from scratch, created and tested our own recipes, planned plating designs, and sourced the freshest and most local ingredients possible to create an Italian feast for our guests!
My side job was coordinating table decoration, menus, and a welcoming place setting… which is half the fun! Enjoy perusing our menu and mission, and a full photo account will definitely follow soon. If it were up to me, I’d set a place for each of you… buon appetito!
26 April 2012
- Apertivo: sparkling kumquat soda
- Antipasto: white bean crostini with orange arugula salad
- Primo: hand shaped potato gnocchi in roasted garlic and bleu cheese creme with baby spinach and crisp leeks
- Pane: ciabatta
- Secondo: lemon herb roast quail
- Contorno: fungi and oven-roasted tomato polenta with sautéed rapini
- Dolce: traditional tiramisu
- Digestivo: house limonata
- Caffe: espresso with cubed sugar
We are excited to share a menu with you today based on a rustic Italian family style meal. Our hope is that you will relax and enjoy being part of our big family for the evening. Italians have truly mastered the art of using fresh, local and seasonal meats and produce to create simple, ingredient-forward cuisine. There is beauty in simplicity executed with mastery, and that’s our goal today.
From hand shaped potato gnocchi and kumquats candied for three weeks, to carefully marinated quail and mascarpone made from a local dairy’s milk and cream, we have attended to every detail to make your meal and your evening absolutely wonderful. So meet the rest of your “family” for the night, enjoy the beauty of Boulder and…